Today I'm excited to show off my next unofficial CD32 disc; - The Bitmap Brothers Collection
Containing all 10 of Bitmap Brothers games released on the Amiga OCS systems, along with the CDTV version of Xenon II as a bonus.
- Cadaver (Slave - JOTD)
- Cadaver - The Payoff (Slave - JOTD)
- The Chaos Engine (Slave - Wepl/Mick/Harry/JOTD)
- The Chaos Engine 2 (Slave - Mick)
- Gods (Slave - Wepl/JOTD)
- Magic Pockets (Slave - JOTD)
- Speedball (Slave - JOTD)
- Speedball 2 (Slave - Galahad)
- Xenon (Slave - Bored Seal/Psygore)
- Xenon 2 (Slave - Wepl)
- Xenon 2 CDTV (Full version with CD Audio & Extras)
Most of the games have specially updated controls for the CD32 pad, meaning Cadaver is playable for the first time without a keyboard!
Again they have also been tested and updated for two joypads for some great two player fun!
* Split release's Into OCS and AGA version discs (AGA version WIP)
* Added Xenon II CDTV on the 'Play' button (this replaced the Jukebox)
* Included all CD Audio for Xenon II CDTV (Burn disc using supplied .cue file!)
* Updated Menu Screen to v1.3 to reflect changes
* Updated all CD32load compatible titles to the latest version + filecache for faster loading (details in the readme or on the forum link below)
You can discuss and download this disc HERE